How To Get More Battery Time On Android Smartphones
Android smartphones use a lot of battery even if they are on standby because in the back many programs are running.
So if you want more battery time on Android Smartphones then follow these steps:
1) Don’t use too much Live Wallpapers.
2) Use Power Saver because it will temporarily switch off useless programs when phone is on standby.
3) Kill applications from the Task Manager when you are not using them.
4) When possible, keep the light of the phone’s display low.
5) Don’t use more than 2 applications at a time.