How To Prevent Your iPhone From Getting Stolen
iPhone is a precious device and you don’t want your iPhone getting stolen because recently we saw how iPhone theft contributed in increasing New York’s crime rate.
Now here are some tips on how can you prevent your iPhone from getting stolen:
1) Don’t take it out in public too often because thieves spot people with their iPhone and then they go after them and they pull their iPhone silently from their pocket.
2) Use Yellow Jacket iPhone Case because if your iPhone is being stolen from you on gun point then this case can act as a stun gun and thus preventing your iPhone from getting stolen.
3) Not always your iPhone can get stolen, It can also get lost so if you want your iPhone to come back to you then you must keep a wallpaper having your contact information so that if someone finds your iPhone and intends to return it to you then he can give it back to you.
4) Keep your iPhone in a place where you can feel it instead of putting it in the outside pocket of your coat because from there it is very easy for thieves to silently pull it out of it.
5) Use application such as Find My iPhone because in case your iPhone gets stolen you can find it via this application.