How To Enable “Do Not Track” In Mozilla Firefox Desktop Version And Android Version
Some advertisers track our clicks and visits on the website where they have placed their ads. Recently this thing has been growing a lot and many people are frustrated because of this. So if you want some privacy while browsing the internet then you can use the “Do Not Track” feature for this purpose. Once this feature is activated then whenever you visit a website, your browser will let the website and advertising networks know that you don’t want to be tracked.
You can enable “Do Not Track” feature in Mozilla Firefox Desktop Version by the following steps:
- Open Mozilla Firefox on your computer.
- On the top left corner of the screen click on “Firefox”.
- From the drop down list click on “Options”.
- A new window will appear and in that new window click on the “Privacy” tab.
- Now check the box next to the line saying “Tell websites I do not want to be tracked”.
- Click on “OK” and you have finally enabled “Do Not Track” feature.
You can enable “Do Not Track” feature in Mozilla Firefox Android Version by the following steps:
- Open Mozilla Firefox on your Android device.
- Tap on the “Main Menu”.
- Now tap on “More”.
- Open “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the Privacy & Security section and enable “Do Not Track” feature by tapping on the line saying “Tell sites not to track me”.